Bodegas Rivum S.L., with CIF / NIF: B64653363 and address at Calle Manila 63, bajos 1 – 08034 Barcelona (Spain) can not assume any responsibility for the incorrect, inappropriate or illegal use of the information that appears on the following website: www.rivum.es
Within the limits established by law, Bodegas Rivum S.L. assumes no responsibility for the lack of truthfulness, completeness, updating and accuracy of the data or information contained in its Internet sites.
The contents and information do not bind Bodegas Rivum S.L. and do not imply opinions, advice or any kind of legal assessment, as it is simply a service offered for information purposes.
The Bodegas Rivum S.L. website may contain links to other third parties that are not under the control of Bodegas Rivum S.L., therefore, Bodegas Rivum S.L. cannot be held responsible for the content that may appear on these pages.
The texts, images, audios, animations, software and other content included in this website are the exclusive property of Bodegas Rivum S.L. or its licensors. Any transmission, distribution, transfer, reproduction, storage, total or partial public communication must have the express consent of Bodegas Rivum S.L..
Likewise, access to some of the services offered through the website must provide some personal data.
In compliance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation – GDPR), we inform you that you can complete these forms, your personal data will be stored and processed by Bodegas Rivum S.L..
We also inform you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, portability and opposition to your personal data, free of charge via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or at the address: Calle Manila 63, bajos 1 – 08034 Barcelona (Spain), with your ID.
Personal data protection according to GDPR
Bodegas Rivum S.L. according to the current legislation on personal data protection, informs that personal data collected through the forms available on the website: www.rivum.es, are included in computer files for specific services of users of Bodegas Rivum S.L..
The collection and processing of personal data are intended to maintain the business relationship and the performance of information, training, advice and other activities.
Data will only be transferred to those entities that are necessary for the sole purpose of fulfilling the purpose indicated above.
Bodegas Rivum S.L. will take the necessary measures to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data in accordance with the provisions of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The user may, at any time, exercise their rights of access, opposition, rectification, limitation, portability and cancellation recognized in the Data Protection Regulation. The user can exercise these rights free of charge by e-mail: email@example.com or at the address: Calle Manila 63, bajos 1 – 08034 Barcelona (Spain), with your identification.
You declare that all the information provided is true and correct and undertake to keep it updated, communicating changes to Bodegas Rivum S.L..
Purpose of the processing of personal data:
For what purpose will we process your personal data?
In Bodegas Rivum S.L., we will treat your personal data collected through the Website: www.rivum.es, for the following purposes:
In case of contracting the goods and services offered through: www.rivum.es, to maintain the contractual relationship, as well as the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
Sending the information requested through the forms available at www.rivum.es.
Sending Newsletters, as well as commercial communications of promotions and / or advertising of Bodegas Rivum S.L. and the sector.
We remind you that you can oppose the sending of commercial communications by any means and at any time, by sending an email to the address indicated above.
The fields in these records are mandatory, being impossible to perform the purposes expressed if no data is provided.
How long will the personal data collected be kept?
The personal data provided will be retained for as long as the business relationship is maintained or you do not request its deletion and for the period for which legal liabilities may arise for the services provided.
The processing of your data will be carried out with the following legal bases that legitimize it:
Request for information and / or contracting the services of Bodegas Rivum S.L., whose terms and conditions will be made available to you in any case, prior to a possible contracting.
In the event that you do not provide us with your information or do so erroneously or incompletely, we will not be able to attend to your request, as it is impossible to provide you with the requested information or to carry out the contracting of the services.
No data will be communicated to any third party outside Bodegas Rivum S.L., unless legally required.
As data processing managers, we have contracted the following service providers, committing ourselves to comply with the provisions applicable to data protection at the time of contracting:
Data collected by service users:
If the user includes files containing personal data on shared hosting servers, Bodegas Rivum S.L. is not responsible for the user’s non-compliance with the Data Protection Regulation.
Data retention in accordance with LSSI:
Bodegas Rivum S.L. informs that, as a provider of hosting services and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on the Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI), retained for a maximum period of 12months essential information to identify the source of stored data and the time at which the service was initiated.
The retention of such data does not affect the secrecy in communications and can only be used in the framework of a criminal investigation or to safeguard public safety, being made available to judges and / or courts or the Ministry that so requires.
The communication of data to the State Forces will be subject to legal provisions on personal data protection.
Intellectual property rights:
Bodegas Rivum S.L. owns all copyrights, intellectual property, industrial property, “know how” and any other rights related to the content of the website www.rivum.es and the services offered therein, as well as the programs necessary for its implementation and related information.
No reproduction, publication and/or use of strictly private content, in whole or in part, on the www.rivum.es website is available without prior written consent.
In accordance with LSSI. Bodegas Rivum S.L. will not send advertising or promotional communications by e-mail or other, such as electronic communication, which has not been previously requested or expressly authorized by the recipient.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship, Bodegas Rivum S.L. is allowed to send commercial communications relating to products or services similar to those initially contracted with the customer.
In any case, the user may request not to obtain more commercial information through customer channels, upon proof of identity.
Bodegas Rivum S.L. proporciona información sobre el uso de cookies en su sitio web: www.rivum.es
What are cookies?
A cookie is a harmless text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. These tools play a key role in the provision of many information society services.
Among others, they enable a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their device and, depending on the information obtained, can be used to identify the user and improve the service provided.
Type of cookies:
Depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and treats the data, two types of cookies can be distinguished:
– Proprietary cookies: Sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the website editor from where the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: Sent to the user’s device from a computer or a domain that is not managed by the published website, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In cases where cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the publisher, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered own cookies.
There is also another classification based on the period of time during which the cookies remain stored in the browser:
– Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user browses a website. These are normally used to store information that is only retained for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g., a list of products purchased).
– Persistent cookies: Data is still stored on the computer terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the cookie owner, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification involving six types of cookies according to the purpose of the processing of the data obtained:
– Technical cookies: cookies that allow you to browse the website, platform or application and use the different options or services it provides, such as traffic control and data communication, session identification, access restricted access sections, save elements that make up an order, make the order process, process requests for registration or participation in events, use security features while browsing,
store security content to transmit videos or audio, or share content through social networks.
– Personalization Cookies: They allow you to access the service with some general characteristics predefined in terms of a series of criteria in your terminal, such as language, the browser used to access the service, the regional settings for the location you are accessing the service from, etc.
– Analytical Cookies: They allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of users of the website to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: To enable the most efficient possible management of advertising spaces, etc.
– Behavioral advertising cookies: These store your behavioral data, obtained through continuous observation of your browsing habits, to enable the development of a specific profile so that advertising can be displayed accordingly.
How to disable and delete cookies:
You can restrict, block or delete cookies using your browser. If you disable cookies, some services may be inactive.
The settings are different for each browser, but you can usually modify your cookie settings, through “Options” or “Tools”.
The “Help” function can also help you. On this website, users can always choose which cookies they want to install in their browser.
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed, through the configuration options of your browser:
– Microsoft Internet Explorer and Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-gb/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
– Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-site-preferences
– Crome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
– Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/en/privacy-and-security/managing-cookies/
– Opera: https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
You can also manage cookie storage in your browser using tools such as these:
– Ghostery: www.ghostery.com
– Your Online Choices: www.youronlinechoices.com
– Cookies used by: www.rivum.es
The cookies used on this website are listed below, with their type and function:
Acceptance of cookies policy.
With this information, you can take the following actions:
– Accept cookies: This warning will no longer be seen when accessing any page of the website during the current session.
– Close: The notification is hidden on this page.